I plan on doing the playlists like this each week with some lyrics of choice from each(if available). Also by the end of the week I am going to post a video I am working on showing my beard growth day by day for a couple months. Should be fun.
- “And everyone is kinda lazy When it’s time to fix a lady But it’s not the end of the beginning, maybe” Rip the Universe by Reverie Sound Revue
- “All the dams will give at the end at the end, at the end of the world. So will you swim for me?” Catastrophe by Rainer Maria
- “But I can’t exist, so I can’t explain how I lost a thousand dollars on the street again” Can’t Exist by Joseph Arthur
- “So sing me something soft sad and delicate, or loud and out of key sing me anything” Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run
- “So high up I got birds in the condo. Ain’t that a female dog, ask her who I am to her and she yell, God” Successful by Drake