A day behind on this, but here are some songs. Tomorrow I will post my 10-1 favorite films. And am going to power through and finish my 1st webcomic by weds and have it up on here before I head back to Milwaukee for New Years.
- “Let down your hair, let down your hair, Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair” Cuddle Fuddle by Passion Pit. One of my favorite songs by them.
- “They made a statue of us and put it on a mountaintop. Now tourists come and stare at us” Us by Regina Spektor. Her vocals are so distinct, was a great opening song for (500) Days of Summer.
- “Watch the sky breaking on the promise that we made” All My Days by Alexi Murdoch. Heard this in the film Away We Go, nice and relaxed folk music.
- “Can I kick it? (yes, you can!) Well, Im gone (go on then!)” Can I Kick It? by A Tribe Called Quest.
- “She said ‘I will not listen and I won’t be told. England is mine, I will take what I want'” England by Bloc Party. One of their best songs, I recommend you read the lyrics, they were written based on a truly horrific event.