The images coming out of Iceland never cease to amaze me with their beauty. I wonder if viewing them in person would benefit from some Sigur Ros, haha.
go here to hear(ha.) the national’s new album. its quite good, but only streaming till the 27th.
So I am back from TX, have gotten a new tablet(sadly still need to get the pen for it), finishing up a paper for class, all that and by Sunday I will post a few comics. After a long delay I know, I must get back into posting on here. I’m also going to be filming a new…film soon called “A Soft Spoken Goodbye”, should be exciting. Until I post again here is some music.
Head First in the River by Envy on the Coast. Really nice guys, main reason I ever got into them was due largely in part to their obvious desire to get to know the people who went to their show. Was able to hang out with them after a show a few years back and got to know them a bit. The album they just released has a huge southern rock sound, which is pretty cool considering they are from Long Island.
This Modern Love by Bloc Party. still one of my favorite songs by them. beautiful.
- “Late nights spent wondering what I’m going to do with myself . I’m always stuck inside my head or my heart.” Miles Don’t Mean Anything by Eye Alaska
- “Fall asleep, spin the sky, skeleton me, love don’t cry” Skeleton by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- “But if the chance remains to see those better days, I’d cut the cannons down” Giving Up the Gun by Vampire Weekend
- “We’ll all be leaving with a broken heart. Wallets empty and we’re back at start” Camera Talk by Local Natives
- “I’m leaving while you turn away” Blood on Our Hands (JUSTICE remix) by Death from Above 1979
so with the comics i am looking to finish up 4-5 before i post them, it’ll take time and I will probably post new ones once every 7-10 days.
Also as a word of advice I recommend you check out the band local natives.